Tuesday, September 18, 2012

let's stay here



When I look at this picture I can feel myself lay back in the boat and relax.  That's what any body of water does for me - bringing peace and relaxation and positive thoughts. Guess I am very fortunate to live in a place nearly surrounded by water - ocean, rivers, and ponds.
My dad made his living from the sea, and we always ate heartily of its abundance.  With small efforts we can continue to improve ways to boost production and farming of our watery providers.
The future of our planet depends on our valuing and protecting the substance that covers most of it.  I doubt humanity will ever live on Mars - the logistics are too daunting.  But we cannot live on Earth without richly populated and healthy waters.
I'm just sayin'.......

linked to 2shoes tues; Water

No comments:

Post a Comment